Thursday, February 28, 2008

We are doing it!

Hello there....Yes, you! You see I find it is so hard to blog, its something that i really am working on and today I'm doing this alone. I must say, i'm pretty impressed with my fellow newspuppies. I'm sure they would agree with me, this week has been one of the most productive weeks for all of us. We've had our stories published, which is not only inspiring, but definitely worth the blood, sweat and tears we've had to endure. I'm personally having the time of my life, the passion is begining to emerge. I must admit, for one moment I was cursing my ancestors: "what the hell were you thinking Candy?", yep, it got that far. But these last couple of days have been wonderful. With speakers like the guy from Sweden we had, I couldn't ask for a better experience. I'm looking forward to what the rest of the year has to offer. Until then, take care.

No comments: