Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Rekindling The Love

Hey there fellow blogumists, there's no we today, it's just Vumani flying solo for today. I've rekindled my love for journalism today (not that the love was fully extinguished; the flint was temporarily drenched in fatigue). Anyway today I met popular radio personality Glen Lewis, by the way he prefers to be called a radio personality instead of a DJ,quite silly isn't it. What an awesome and laid back guy he proved to be. He'll be featuring in the Sunday Times' My Jozi segment, luckily for me I was able to accompany the journo who interviewed him. I even got a chance to throw in a few questions here and there, some very intelligent questions at that might I add. With a story of mine being published in the Sowetan today, things are looking on the up. Anyway got to go. Check out Glenzito's piece in the Metro section on Sunday,and keep tapping away my fellow scribes. Lata.

No comments: